You may find it beneficial to review the work of Donald Scott, re:
Mycoplasma Fermentans Incognitus; the primary causative agent of Gulf War
Syndrome.

-----Original Message-----
From: sol [mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:48 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>body temp regulation, etc. was Re: CS>Fwd: Gray face update

Since beeing tentatively diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, I've been doing a
lot of reading about it, books, articles, and online email support
groups. It has astonished me how many people with fibro report 'hot
flashes' that are not hormonal in nature.
One book I have says this inability of the body to regulate temperature
is typical of fibromyalgia. Wonder whether other diseases, conditions,
or syndromes that exhibit similar or overlapping sets of symptoms also
cause or have associated this temperature regulation anomally.
To get this CS related: I have used enough CS daily for long enough
periods that it seems to me likely that if MS or Lyme was involved I'd
have had at least some minor improvement in some of my symptoms over the
past 3 + years. But there has been no improvement, in fact there has
been worsening in my main complaints. However, as long as I am
consistent and dedicated to misting with CS as well as my daily oral
intake I do not catch colds (though still don't easily or quickly get
rid of them--I've had two in the past 3 + years) and I no longer have
intestinal candida, and I don't have hideously senstive teeth since
using CS rinse instead of mouthwashes.  I believe the candida is gone,
as I completely "recovered" from lactose intolerance of around a
decade's standing.
sol