From: "Pavel Hochmut" <ho...@cbox.cz>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 3:50 PM

Are there some experiences with EIS together with DMSO on humans?
We have some requirements the EIS to penetrate entirely and deeper to the skin and maybe deeper, uner the skin. I have noticed, that DMSO causes some skin problems as excema or allergic reactions.
Can you help?

DMSO will cause a localized histamine release. This is harmless, but annoying and itchy! As you continue to use the DMSO on the same location, the histamine reaction will eventually cease. Since the DMSO is also drying, it is helpful to follow up with a rich (and pure!) oil, such as emu, virgin coconut oil, or olive oil. Diluting the DMSO directly with EIS is great, but use a low dilution, perhaps starting with 20%.

Sharon