I run into a problem whenever I recommend that someone consider trying
Colloidal Silver because it seems to be very complicated to describe how
to use it.  I believe this is because we tend to use it a bit
differently for different conditions so as to deliver the silver to the
proper area in the most efficient manner.  Plus, there are special
instructions for someone starting to use it for the first time.

With this in mind, I have written up a one-page description on "How To
Use Colloidal Silver."   This is a somewhat simplified yet, hopefully,
comprehensive set of instructions for using CS.  I have just posted this
to the list.

The original is a Microsoft Word document made to fit on one page and
includes some minor formatting, mainly certain areas of BOLD print which
make certain things stand out and draw your attention to certain things.

If anyone would like the Word document just send me a message (off-list
please) and I will send it to you. Contact me at:

<dn...@mn.nilfisk-advance.com>

The idea is to hand this one-page set of instructions to someone with
their one-pint sample of CS...

Dan