Sorry to ask a silly question but what is DMSO?

How do you use all this?

Incidentally I have read that oil of oregano is toxic, is there any
literature on its safety?

I think I have a problem with a root canal and infection but the
dentist says it looks intact. Apparently in the upper jaw they can
give more problems when infected than in the lower jaw due to locality
of nerves, blood vessels and the brain.

Mine is in the lower jaw, is almost 40 years old and I simply don't
get it removed because I am too much of a chicken. But it gives
horrendous headaches and jaw aches which can indicate infection there
so I am interested in any treatments that would work and be safe.

Incidentally I have had all my amalgam fillings replaced and the root
canal, with a metal spike in it is the only metal left in my face.
Prior to having the amalgam out I had a continual buzzing in my head,
always there and I had got used to it. After the removal of the first
few fillings I had silence instead of the buzzing. It was amazing.

So, how did you fix your infections please?

AH