When the writer said "after two hours of cooking" the EIS tastes bad.

  My questions are: what was the cell current at the end of the two hours?
  What was the T.E.? Did the T.,E. have sparklies in it?
  Was there black oxide trash in the bottom of the cell?

  If you want help then please supply as much detail of your process as you can!

  "Ole Bob" :-(

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:
  > what should be the taste of home made CS?
>
> after 2 hours of "cooking" mine is virtually clear, reads 4-6ppm on TDS
> and tastes slightly bitter, metal-like

Dear ". ."

Everybody responds to the taste differently, but what you're describing
is typical and sounds right.

I can barely taste mine, while the kids think it's very strong...

Be well,

Mike D.

[mdev...@eskimo.com ]
[Speaking only for myself... ]