My wife swears that if she needs it, she doesn't taste. If she doesn't need it, she does.

I don't notice a difference.

stuff

At 11:54 PM 4/19/2006, you wrote:
> what should be the taste of home made CS?
>
> after 2 hours of "cooking" mine is virtually clear, reads 4-6ppm on TDS
> and tastes slightly bitter, metal-like

Dear ". ."

Everybody responds to the taste differently, but what you're describing
is typical and sounds right.

I can barely taste mine, while the kids think it's very strong...

Be well,

Mike D.