Evening Ode,

> It's not just "simple" watt hours..complicated watt hours maybe.
Never mind, I'm not going to try and figure it out, just do it till I'm done and let it be what it is.

From your other message, I think you are thinking of the power for the entire batch process.

I was thinking of the instantaneous value to compare different systems, batch sizes, electrode spacing, ect.

I fully realize the total watts would be some trouble to calculate.

Some of us observe current to learn and develop an instinct for the system that we use.

Of course I agree that most need not be concerned with these units or calculations.

Wayne

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.