From: Wendy [mailto:wen...@tuxnightclub.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:47 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS not working for stomach bug?

Me again.

My 2 small children and I have a nasty bug of some sort - day 9 today
since my 4.5 yr old first threw up.

It seems that they throw up basically every 2nd day, just once until
thestomach is completely empty. Then they go back to running around
happy and playing. They've not mounted anything but a low grade fever
once in awhile. For me, my stomach has just been burning and churning,
no vomiting. Any food or drink seems to cause a sore tummy for 2 of us.
My ds had runny poops off and on but just him.

A few days ago it moved into a cold too with runny nose, cough (mostly
just my youngest) which is in line with 2 other families we know of that
had this before us although we haven't even been around them this year.

I've used what usually always works for everything - oregano oil and
homemade cs (silvergen model), sodium ascorbate, I'm still nursing so
using allicyn and GSE and nursing as much as possible. My kids aren't
eating much and are losing weight and they are tiny to begin with so
this isn't good.  I've been juicing and chicken soup etc. to help with
fats and nutrients. At first because it was only occurring every 2nd day
and they were in such a good mood that I kept thinking it was gone and
would forget to maintain their dosages throughoutthe next day.

I have successfully found a homeopathic remedy for my youngest for the
bad cough that just came on last night and it's way better then it was.
(she had just about gotten over a 6wk chronic cough before this) and am
awaiting feed back from our homeopath for a more accurate remedy for the
whole picture.

Any other thoughts or experience with a bug like this??

Wendy