I find if I am taking CS daily, other people in my family may get colds and
flu but I don't get them at all.

Nancy

---------Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:47:12 -0400
From: "Wendy" <wen...@tuxnightclub.com>

Me again.

My 2 small children and I have a nasty bug of some sort - day 9 today
since my 4.5 yr old first threw up.

It seems that they throw up basically every 2nd day, just once until
thestomach is completely empty. Then they go back to running around
happy and playing. They've not mounted anything but a low grade fever
once in awhile. For me, my stomach has just been burning and churning,
no vomiting. Any food or drink seems to cause a sore tummy for 2 of us.
My ds had runny poops off and on but just him.