Dear List Member,
           The clear blisters occurring on the lips are, nearly always, herpes
simplex.....a virus that has demonstrated to be susceptible to Colloidal
Silver.  However, as some outbreaks present a "streaming effect" on
occasion.....the driving  systemic insult may continue to produce a constant
replenishment
of the challenging materials.  There are several protocols which might offer a
rapid favorable response.
However, we have found that the inclusion of Lysine becomes the key ingredient.
 One such protocol involves nothing more than obtaining Lysine salve/ointment
from your local pharmacy and applying it, liberally, over the entire lip
surface....especially the point of presentation.  Additionally, for quick
systemic support, ingesting 1000 mg of lysine powder twice daily has effected
quite rapid response....in those experimental cases where it was employed.
                  As a general condition, lysine ointment, alone, has given (at
least for us, in our experimental researches) very acceptable address to
conditions such as you outline.
                       Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.