Hi Jeff,

poison ivy is really not an infection. what causes it is an oily acid called
carbolic acid. It soaks through the skin and combines with some substance in a
lower layer of the skin and produces a substance that the imuune system then
reacts to with blistering. I have had it many times and have not found
something that gets rid if it fast. I wonder if the DMSO might carry the
carbolic acid further into the body. It may not be good if it does that.

Take care,
http://www.health-freedom.info/