Hi, Debbie, I'm interested in pro-biotic, too. And am just as puzzled as you are.  I did look up the site you gave me re alternative medicine places in Minnesota.  The only one that is possible at all for me would be the one in Mankato.  I haven't driven there in several years.  Just get too tired and hands get stiff while driving.  I am considering trying out the chiropractor in Winthrop  which is just 8 miles away.  One lady in our congregation recommended him highly, but I have been to so many of those without significant help, that I have hesitated.  Have cut down the Seroquel to 1/2 dose and already felt more sprightly this morning. Dr. didn't want me to cut down for another month, but I am tired of being so tired! LOL.  Ruth

From Ruth Strackbein

From: debbiegerar...@comcast.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com (Unknown)
Subject: CS>Probiotic Question
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 03:48:00 +0000

Could someone be so kind to advise me on a good source of pro-biotic...their seems to be so much bad press on some of them I don't know who to trust...thank in advance debbie

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour