If all that happened was that 50% of the water was lost, then yes. However when
you heat water the increased Browning movement causes increased
aggregation, larger particles, and eventually precipitation.  Thus after
boiling you will likely find less number of particles, and may find many
settling to the bottom.

If you used vacuum drying, it would be better, more like simply evaporation.
But you would still be up against the wall as far as concentration
before aggregation and precipitation takes place.

Marshall