The flesh is not actually rotting from a brown recule bite it is disolving from
enzymes the spider injects into the tissue. that is how they eat they liquify
their food with enzymes and drink it. So if you had the bad fortune of being
liquified then realize it is from a flesh nectrotizing enzyme. If you can
neutralize the enzyme then it will stop the dissolving process. I understand
enzymes are heat senistive so I wonder if so heat treatment would stop the
process.

Probably the electricity might neutralize the enzymes

Take care,
http://www.health-freedom.info/