What I meant Mike is that one person says put some ice on the bite and the next
person recommends heat.  When you don't know what is right, it is next to
impossible to make a right decision.  More like Russian roulette.

I sure will let you all know how this all ended.  And I wanted to thank you for
your generous help :)

Barbara

  That's what taking personal responsibility for your health-care
  decisions means. *You* are the only one who can decide what's best to try
from among the options you are aware of.

  At least now she knows there are other options.

  Thanks for your caring Barbara. Please let us know how it turns out, whatever
she decides to do.

  Be well,

  Mike D.