Thank you very much.  I forwarded it.

Barbara

  My son recieved a spider bite when sleeping on a floor mattress when  in
temporary housing after hurricane devastation to our home. It was on the top of
his foot and quickly swelled,got infected with pus and started truning purple.
He had chronic colitis that we had been adrressing for years and I knew
antibiotics would set him way back. He began feeling spacey and I began giving
high and constant amounts of Sovergn silver locally and orally. We also put hot
compresses on and soaked his foot in warm calendula baths. The second day the
gross purple looking swelling popped and all the pus drained. All my other kids
stayed up to watch their brother's foot spuing out the dead matter. He
recovered quickly and his gut problems improved too. He has a small scar on his
foot and is now back in his home sleeping in a real bed.