Does anyone know if the silver we ingest reacts with artifically fluoridated
water, as many of our cities in US have? Or,if it reacts with naturally
fluoridated water, which we have, and is high at 1.7fluoride. This article
taken off the yahoo group fluoride poisoning...A Terpstra" <al...@...>
Date: Sun May 21, 2006  8:48 am
Subject: Dr. Susheela's site on fluorosis -India    alissterps

This is from Dr. AK Susheela's foundation site.
http://education.vsnl.com/fluorosis/palam.html

"In India, 1.0 mg/l is considered as the upper limit of fluoride in drinking
water that the body can tolerate."

   a.. Common health complaints reported during the family health survey
     a.. Pain in the major joints. Possibly due to onset of Skeletal Fluorosis /
or any other bone disorder.
     b.. Gastro - intestinal discomfort. One of the earliest signs of Fluoride
poisoning is highly prevalent.
     c.. Excessive thirst and tendency to urinate. These symptoms, which are
common in diabetes mellitus, are also an indicator of fluoride poisoning.
     d.. Fatigue and muscle weakness.
     e.. Inability to carry out routine domestic activities. This may occur due
to destruction of gastro-intestinal lining resulting in low absorption of
nutrients culminating in low hAemoglobin as well as destruction of muscle
structure and mitochondria. Fluoride poisoning results in extreme fatigue which
does not respond to any drugs, tonics and vitamin intake.
     f.. Frequent headache. Gastro-intestinal discomfort may be followed by
frequent headache.
   These complaints would disappear within a fortnight on withdrawal of fluoride
entry into the body.

   a.. Incidence of health complaints related to fluorosis
     a.. Joint pains - 19.5 to 32%
     b.. Gastro-intestinal discomfort - 40 to 56%
     c.. Excessive thirst and excessive tendency to urinate - 2.3 to 7.4%
     d.. Fatigue and muscle weakness - 30.4 to 48%
     e.. Frequent headaches - 4.9 to 20%
     f.. Children afflicted with dental fluorosis - 2 to 34.8%
     g.. Adults afflicted since childhood and revealing dental fluorosis - 2.3
34.8%

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.