Find a good naturopath. Fire your allopath.  Do a colon cleanse, liver cleanse,
GB cleanse.  Get on a good green powder vitamin.  Walk 3 miles  3 times a week.
Get some sun.  Drink 60 ounces of distilled water a day.   NEVER put another
coke, microwaved food, dairy products in your body again. Throw away your
fluoride toothpaste. NEVER put any more sugar or aspertame in your body again.
 Do a parasite cleanse. Start at www.doctoryourself.com    www.herbdoc.com
www.hacres.com  Be well and prosper.  TJ