Ma....hmmm..well I have a good few of them around my place. I do have ozone with all and find it actually a pleasant fresh clean smell as oposed to the usually stuff floating around a typical home. well an ozone one may give you the option to use it or not. Most people who don't want ozone do so because of the scare tactics of the FDA or health Canada as in my case. You pay a little more for the added feature. I got mine up here in Toronto. I bought a good 5 office units and a home unit so the guy gave me a awesome discount. I still walked out paying around 800.00 for them. He assured me that the ozone produced by the machines were enought to kill any odors from whatever might be in the home but not enough to be a health concern. I'd have to look up the make and model to let you know. I don't have that info on hand as I'm at work.

Ernie

From: marmar...@aol.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Air Purifiers
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:08:01 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/2006 4:38:30 PM Central Standard Time,
epa...@sympatico.ca writes:
Look into two main types. One that creates ozone and  without.
Hi Ernie -- that's what I'm looking for: input as to which is best, and why,
etc.  I'm aware that there are two types -- I don't know why one would want
ozone -- or not.  All of the air purifier sites are high on their own -- of
course.  Do you have an opinion?   Thanks.    MA