From: marmar...@aol.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Air Purifiers
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:24:34 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/2006 7:21:56 PM Central Standard Time,
epa...@sympatico.ca writes:
I bought a
good 5 office units and a home unit so the guy gave me a awesome discount. I
still walked out paying around 800.00 for them.
Wow -- $800.00 for all six of them??????? The one that I'm looking at -- and
it's a home unit -- is $700.00 for the one unit!  I imagine that makes it a
good one -- but that's a lot of money.  Before I spend it, I'd like to know
that I'm getting the most for my money. I'd sure like to know the brand of the
ones that you bought, when you have time.  Thanks.      MA