From what I understand from my Homeopath. fybro and other escalating
conditions such as MS are caused by the root CFS. If left long enough the CFS can develope into one of many condtions. it leave the CFS open to choosing if you may which disease it would like you to host.

From: zeb caffe <jamaki...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>fibromyalgia
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

sol. and others, have you also read about the research involving fibromyalgia and under diagnosed thryoid condition? Thyroid and hormones can also play a part in this. Fibro can also cause an inablility to break down fibrigin which causes pain. Enzymes can be helpful for this. Just my opinion but I still wouldnt rule out lyme,candida etc. just because silver had no effect on your symptoms.