Shannon- here are some links about alternative means of dealing with
Fibromyalgia and depression.  I was beginning to get some FM symptoms 12
years ago and started taking colloidal minerals, magnesium, and boron.  I
never really developed FM, I think as a result.  I also deal with pain now
by using a far infrared heater, link where I bought it below.  I put some
cotton cloth between my skin and the heater for protection and to let just
the Far Infrared portion through.

Nancy
-----------------------------
        PETdiscounters.com :: Reptile Products :: Heating and Lighting
Supplies :: Lamps & Bulbs :: Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitters
  Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitters

https://www.petdiscounters.com/product.php?productid=1157145&cat=785&page=1

Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitters
Heat emitters give off intense infrared heat, penetrating into the animals'
muscles, but emit no light! The perfect 24-hour heat source for all
tropical and desert reptiles. Designed to raise your terrarium a full 15 -
20 degrees above room temperature. Our Flat Faced design (standard in the
ceramic heat industry) is more efficient than conical designs in that it
leaves less heat inside the emitter, which will ultimately carbonize the
element. Holds up in humid terrariums. Water resistant design allows these
bulbs to work effectively in humid environments without burning out. A
porcelain heating device that screws into a standard porcelain incandescent
socket. Should be used with a porcelain light fixture, such as the Clamp
Lamp. The only UL/CUL listed Ceramic Heat Emitter.

        Ceramic Heat Emitter - 100 Watt
-----------------------------
THMI's Wellness Program

http://www.xmission.com/~total/temple/Articles/program_01.html

The four-part program used by these women, and others, to reverse symptoms
of fibromyalgia consists of:

1.      Alkaline Ionized Water
2.      Far Infrared Sauna
3.      Mineral Supplements
4.      Probiotic Supplements
-----------------------------
http://www.fms-help.com/

Also, be sure to check out my 100 Tips for Coping with Fibromyalgia and
Insomnia. These were things I learned in the past 20 years about managing
FMS/CFIDS.

-----------------------------
http://mercola.com/2004/apr/14/success.htm

Fibromyalgia, Depression and Panic Attacks Gone With Metabolic Typing and
Juicing

Dr. Mercola's Comment:
In the story below you'll read how one woman, Gloria Reilley, who came to
the Optimal Wellness Center, was able to overcome years of
fibromyalgia-like pain, sinusitis, depression, panic attacks, fatigue,
dizziness and weight gain by making the dietary and lifestyle changes that
are described on this site and are included in-depth in my Total Health
Cookbook and Program.

http://www.livingnow.net/
Fibromyalgia patients get results with FibroAMJ,
Transfer Factor Plus and other 4Life products.

What is Fibro AMJ Day-Time Formula?
Fibro AMJ Day-Time Formula is the most scientifically advanced and
complete formula ever developed in the fight against fibromyalgia and
arthritis.* This formula contains powerful metabolites and herbal extracts
that help in tissue and joint repair1, energy production2, and pain
reduction.3 *