CS was made for food poisoning. Administer generously by the tbspoon full ever 2 hours, and keep going at least a half day after symptoms subside.

Works like a charm.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kandee Edge" <klehre2...@yahoo.com>
To: "List Silver" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 9:03 PM
Subject: CS>Food poisoning

My mother in law just got food poisoning.  She is
having a terrible time with it and cannot take any
electrolites, a.k.a. Gatorade.  My question is, if I
have 3-5ppm CS, how much should she take.  I was going
to give her some in hopes it would help, but wasn't
sure of the dosage.  Does anyone have any experience
or testimonies with CS and food poisoning?

Kandee