Again, a caveat, based only on my own layman's reading: in cases of O-157 fatalities in Japan, the cause of death in children was release of toxins from the bacteria when killed by antibiotics.

Presumably this could occur with EIS as well. On this basis, it might be BETTER to go slow and steady, allowing for sustained, gradual die-off and removal of toxins from the body.

I suppose in the very earliest stages, the dump-it-in idea might be best, but by the time you get symptoms, it might be past that stage already.

JBB