My little plant experiment (totally unscientific)
hasn't gone the way I thought it would.  Three weeks
ago I bought four Lantana plants.  I put two in each
identical clay pot in the same potting soil.  I
sprayed the plants in one pot thoroughly with
colloidal silver. Now the ones that were not sprayed
are blooming profusely and the ones that I did spray
only have about 3 blooms, but have several that will
bloom soon.  They are next to each other outdoors.
The ones that were not sprayed have grown a lot more
than the sprayed ones too.  My old plants in their old
soil started new growth and looked healthier after I'd
started using CS on them.

                                        Pat

http://mail.yahoo.com