Hi Trudy,

It'd be great if you could turn off your return receipt.

Thanks,
Raine

tmisner wrote:
I have never posted before...hope I am doing it right..
My son has been diagnosed with variegate porphyria with 'iron overload'.
He is experiencing extreme stomach pain; the skin on his hands is easily broken, bleed and scar and now blistering. There does not seem to be much information on this conditon, related symptoms or successful treatment. His doctor has offered little information.....more testing. Is there any one on this group familiar with this 'condition' that could help.
Thanks,
Trudy

--
Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com <http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=2&r_by=rainelu...@yahoo.com>