From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 3:30 PM
To: silver list; Georgia
Subject: CS>Probiotics

Got some Natren Healthy Trinity probiotics for son who has irritable
bowel.  VERY expensive, but arrived with bubble wrap, cold pack, and
totally surrounded with styrofoam.  He's only used about 5 but says he
has to quit....it causes horrible foul gas.  Anyone else had that
problem?  He's trying to wean himself off Immodium, it's been like he
needs more and more now.

                      Pat