I haven't had much luck with anything to get rid of mine in my gut and
everywhere else.  My dr. says since I have such high mold allergies and
constantly exposed to mold in the air, home, foods, my system can't handle the
overload.  I'm on allergy serum but I also have lupus and MCS amongst other
things.  I still take the CS everyday and have tried the Grapefruit seed,
castroyl and everything else to no avail.  I may have to go on Spornax (sp?) he
says since I have no luck clearing it from my system with continual exposure.
cheryl

Citizens For Legitimate Government
http://www.legitgov.org/
  "Four hundred years ago, we were all illegal aliens according to the Comanche"