Hello everyone!

I downloaded my e-mail this morning and peeked in my Silver List
folder, and there I see 30 e-mails, with an interesting variety of
subject lines and an even more astounding variety of subjects being
dealt with in the actual *messages.*

This is mostly a good thing: I am ever in awe of the knowledge,
experience, and generosity that manifests in this little community of
ours. I sincerely hope that we will continue to be so blessed.

As our dear friend, Ole Bob, would probably have noted by now, the CMO
and Boron thread, as one example, has seriously morphed into different
ideas for Mike Monett's mold sensitivities and other topics. This
*should* mean we start *new* threads with new Subject: lines!!!

Whenever you post something that departs from the focus of the thread,
please change the subject line. If we end up with a huge proliferation
of thread titles as a result, fine. It's still easier to dig out
information and deal with the message volume if the subject lines are
accurate.

Thank you for all your efforts, folks. It's an honor to serve you.

Be well,

Mike D.