Debbir said,
>Terry can I ask where you bought your Magnetic Pulser
from <

I am a retail outlet for SOTA Instruments
(www.sotainstruments.com) who makes these devices.
I sell their devices a bit cheaper than they do, plus
I can answer questions (they can't - "Health" Canada
watches them like a hawk).

Contact me directly if you want info about prices,
etc.

Terry Chamberlin, B.Sc., C.N.C., Bioanalyst
Metabolic Solutions Institute
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia B0S 1M0 Canada
902-584-3810
msi...@yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com