Mark.

It is much easier to get admitted into medical school than veterinary school. The amount you listed in your first post, was it for several months of care with the tranfusions? If so it was a very good deal. I've had to pay that much for just a c-section on my dog in the recent past. There are good and bad vets out there I agree and I was a veterinary tech for over 20 yrs.

Teri