Drinking the CS or any preventitive measures was a good thing to do. It is very
important if you have a tick on you, to keep it and take it to a lab to have it
analyzed. In my family we have had to do this twice with different family
memebers. Since having several family members with lyme, we have become very
concerned about having any tick tested. The ususal course of treatment by
mainstream doctors if you have a tick on you, is to give two weeks of
doxycycline which if caught early may arrest it in some folks but I think most
lyme literate doctors take a more cautionary treatment and put people on
medications for much longer. In  a person with a  longer standing infection
(which is often the case as most dont get diagnosed properly like marshalee),
a longer course of treatment is needed and also supplements to repair the
damage.