Thank you Zeb..:p)

From: zeb caffe <jamaki...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>jarrow to ernie
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 11:34:21 -0700 (PDT)

I am pretty sure that the whole foods I go to has jarrow brand. They should probably be able to order for you. If not, go to google and type in jarrow brand.There will be a web site that will allow you to order their products. I have ordered from them before when the health food store I go to doesnt carry what I need.
  They are out of Los Angeles California
  www.jarrow.com

http://mail.yahoo.com