Adding a little peroxide to CS as a mouthrinse avoids that problem completely, for me at least. It seems to make the CS as mouthwash much more effective. I don't measure so don't know how much I do add to my CS, but way less than half. I just pour a mouthfull of CS into a glass and add a splash of peroxide.
sol

zeb caffe wrote:

Peroxide solutions can cause sensitivity in teeth. The teeth whitening companies are trying to find ways to improve this.ONe of the things that they are doing, is to add a calcium solution to the carbomer peroxide solution and lower the amount of peroxide previously used. Using it straight to rinse with can cause alot of sensitivity. It is interesting that cs helped with this. Thanks to the people that answered my question on cs ,salt c and lyme disease

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain