The first round of antibiotics knocked out the ear infection, but wasn't strong
enough to knock out the cold so she ended up with bronchitis.  She is on a
stronger antibiotic now and once that gets rid of the bronchitis, she should be
okay.  Is it okay to use the peroxide once in a while, especially if she starts
an allergy attack?  I was thinking it might be a good preventative before the
fluid goes into the ears as the allergy attack is happening.  Should I be using
the peroxide now ,even though the infection should be gone?  OR is the
antibiotics keeping the potential at bay?  She was checked out yesterday by the
pediatrician and the ears were clear.

  Kandee

"M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:
  Dear Kandee,
> ... She's also had bad ear infections this month and I'm hoping we
> caught it soon enough that there isn't any ear damage. So far she
> seems fine.

See if she'll work with you to do the 3% hydrogen peroxide in the ears
for 20 minutes treatment. Use an eye dropper to fill the ear canal.
It'll bubble (and tickle) if there's an infection.

Turn it into a game if you have to. It won't be an instant cure but
sure seems to knock back the tendency for ear infections. Repeat at
least daily until symptoms subside.

Let us know how it goes.

Be well,

Mike D.