Here's a suggestion.  See if you can find someone like this in your part of
the world:
http://www.taracentre.com.au/ is a practitiioner I go to when I'm in the
city (Perth, Australia). Go to Evaluation and Treatment and select Electro
Dermal Screening.
This is painless, and the beauty is you not only get the test but you get
the remedies as well, likely all for less than the cost of one test.   It
can also tell you what you are allergic to, but the practitioner told me in
the early days that he doesn't  test that immediately, as sick people tend
to be "allergic" to nearly everything, but that after the remedies that goes
away and doing the testing then is more useful.  I remember once my husband
was getting a migraine every time he ate bread; he got his remedies and the
practitioner suggested he stay off bread for a week or so.  On the third day
he got an overwhelming desire for some nice fresh bread, gave in, and
suffered no ill effects.  That was pretty quick!  The remedies are
homeopathic and similar, generated by frequencies from the equipment.
Interro is the program he uses.

This list might help: http://reenie.org/site/electro/practitioners.html ;
various countries and state by state USA.
http://reenie.org/site/electro/research.html

There's also a link to what skeptics have said, but having observed effects
for over 15 years, I don't need double blind placebo blah blah, and trust
them even less.  Sorry, you scientists.  (Practical personal experience.)
Rowena

The doctor gave us an order for blood work to test what she's allergic to,
but I'm hesitant to do blood work on her, since she overreacts to simple
pains.  She's 3 years old.