From: Pat [mailto:pattycake29...@yahoo.com]
Sent: July 14, 2006 12:01 AM
To: silver list
Subject: CS>Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)

Hi.  Has anyone else tried Vitamin C- Sodium Ascorbate
Buffered Crystals?  This stuff is wonderful because
it's pH neutral and I can take 2000 mg of vitamin C
without it causing intestinal problems.  I just mix
1/2 teaspoon of the crystals in 3 or 4 oz Green
Goodness juice and drink it down, ...it doesn't taste
bad.  When I'm having a bad respiratory allergy
attack, one dose usually helps tremendously.  My
daughter had recommended it, she found it helpful for
allergies also.

                                   Pat

http://mail.yahoo.com