From: Scott
Date: 07/15/06 05:46:00
To: Silver List
Subject: CS>Teeth

I am a 46 y.o. white American male and have been using CS for over a year. I

have had the best health results from it than I have in all my life. I do,
however, need to know if CS is directly involved in the deterioration of my
teeth and the extreme sensitivity. Please let me know if anyone else has had

this same experience and whether or not it is linked to the CS. Thanks!

Scott<><