Hi Rowena,

Tansfer Factors are the immune components of colostrum, not milk,
and also egg yolks contain it. Transfer factor donors could be
anything that gives milk or lays eggs.

Once purified out, there is no trace at all of egg or milk in it
and it is non-allergenic on its own.

The brand Transfer Factor from 4Life Research is a blend that
also contains several immune-enhancing herbs and mushrooms for a
synergistic effect.

Duncan