> Up to date on Getting rid  of my Argyria.
> Nails have lost some of the color face is a whole lot better (been told
> this by others). For those who do not remember, I took CS for several
> years at a real strong level 35 to 45 PPM. I also used this strength in
> my Nebulizer. I am still taking CS and still using my Nebulizer. My CS
> strength is now around 5 PPM. I am taking several vitamins and one to
> help get rid of the silver  (selenium). The real test will be in dead of
> winter when my face looses all tan.

That's encouraging news, Robert. I'm very glad to hear it!

It took six months of aggressive supplementation for the person in the
report on Jason's site to recover their normal color. If you continue
to improve it will be added proof that the condition is reversible and
that the treatment is effective. That is a significant accomplishment.

Thank you for persevering, and for letting us know your results.

Be well,

Mike D.