I  started taking Vit E and selenium about 6 to 8 months ago.
Also reduced my CS to 5 PPM as  we were all reading that lower
concentrations worked better.
I  still use some higher concentrations but use it for spray bottle.
Also use higher concentrations in my holding tank in boat.
Even if I use same tank full by end of summer it does not smell when it is
pumped.
Bob

Hi Bob,
 I have the same problem as you ...I also contracted argyria about 3 months
ago...I am taking Vitamin E and Selenium and my face got better but there is
still some discoloration left....Can you tell me what else did you do beside
vitamins and how long been trying to get rid of it?

Thank you

Gary

"Medwith, Robert" <robert.j.medw...@us.army.mil> wrote:

Up to date on Getting rid  of my Argyria.
Nails have lost some of the color face is a whole lot better (been told this
by others).
For those who do not remember, I took CS for several years at a real strong
level 35 to 45 PPM.
I also used this strength in my Nebulizer. I am still taking CS and still
using my Nebulizer.
My CS strength is now around 5 PPM. I am taking several vitamins and one to
help get rid of the silver  (selenium).
The real test will be in dead of winter when my face looses all tan.

   Bob

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40791/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handr
aisers> invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.