Don`t know about that, Jim, but I got Valley Fever years ago when I was in
Phoenix after a terrible dust storm, and man, was I sick! The one thing that
helped me was to inhale the fumes from m Melaleuca (Tea Tree Oil) bottle, it
worked! That was before I knew about CS, and was still in active stage 3
Lyme.
Marshalee