Evening Acmeair,

>> At 11:47 PM 8/10/2006, you wrote:
hey! was this female misled by this website, and all of us, or was she not diligent in reading all the crap on the website advertising 500 ppm of CS????

She was not misled by any of us or the silver list. She was misled by some printed material from the website.
http://www.herbalhealer.com/postcards.html
This page lists the product.

I have not seen this material. I filled out a request for information on the website tonight. She offered to make a copy and send the information to me. If so, I will scan it.

everyone that i'm acquainted with, involved with cs, knows that 500ppm of anything is not colloidal. did i read this post wrong???? where is our responsibility?????
Not sure that we have responsibility? We do like to point our errors and misinformation relative to CS and many other things, ..... do we not?

She is serious but needs more knowledge. She ordered silver from the US Mint, each electrode is one troy ounce. Seems this is a start. She uses a generator I gave her that works on
52 VDC.

After all, it took a day or two for most of us to advance from beginner to expert, did it not?

She will make it but it will take a little time. Her hobby is breeding new varieties of Day Lilies.
http://daylilyspider.com/information/contact.htm
Some of these are very pretty and exist no where else.

Wayne