Evening Julius,

>>At 01:02 PM 8/15/2006, you wrote:
Attachments are usually deleted by my ISP. Attachments that have to be opened individually consume much time & patience.

 Are you sure you are not on the wrong list?

I just scanned over 50,000 messages and not one single attachment.

>> PLEASE be kind enough to go back to the old ways. They really are better. I too have been a member of this group for some years & found helpful responses from the members to queries .

  It must be your mailer or the digest mode.  Not sure what.
Something is strange about you getting any attachments.

First, it is not polite for any ISP to delete attachments, and I would not use one that did it.

They are a necessary thing at times. How could I send you a file or a document? .... Other than as an attachment?

Actually, I doubt that the silver list allows attachments or someone would have sent one by now.

Examine your system and technique to see what is happening.

Wayne