From Ruth Strackbein: Hi, I have a new question. My daughter-in-law has been
diagnosed with a form of cance called (not sure of spelling), macroglobulinemia or Waldenstrom's . It is a form of lymphoma that is very rare. Wil bring the correct spelling next time. Wonder if anyone has heard of this? It causes fatigue and tingling of hands and feet at first, attacks the vital organs. Seems to be a bone marrow thing in which a blood component goes wild, hence the macro part and produces globules that are too large. Just remembered, the correct spelling would be in my files of e-mails from my son. Will check that and come back. Ruth