I thought that cs did not kill any of the good bacteria? thanks debbie
From: Scott <scottie592...@yahoo.com>

Ruth,

My brother died in 1983 from a medullablastoma (brain tumor) at the age of 22.
I wish we had known, back then, about Colloidal Silver (CS) and Hydrogen
Peroxide (H2O2) therapy.  I take them separately every day.  First thing in the
morning I drink 3/4oz CS (5-10PPM) and let that set in my mouth for about 5
minutes before swallowing the rest and then I put 5 drops of
food-grade/digestable H2O2 (35%) in my Crystal Geyser spring water bottle that
I take with me and drink it during each day, refilling my water bottle with
spring water or purified drinking water.  I also take Rexall Brand Acidophillus
(Bio-flora) Tablets 2 per day at least one hour after taking the CS.  This
replaces any "good" bacteria that the CS might kill.  It works!  I have not
been sick for over a year (since starting the CS, except for the Herxheimer
effect but that went away fairly quickly).  I share this info with anyone who
wants to know an alternative to the present pharmaceuticals we are paying
ridiculous p
rices for.

Anyhow, I hope this helps and hopefully somebody out there on the list has more
suggestions but I do know that CS has made a huge difference in my life.  Just
wish my brother could have experienced such.  Take care and may God bless you
and your family.

Scott<><

P.S.  If you can afford it, there is a hospital in Mexico named Hospital Santa
Monica and their website is:  http://www.hospitalsantamonica.homestead.com/

ruth strackbein <ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>From Ruth Strackbein: Hi, I have a new question. My daughter-in-law has been
diagnosed with a form of cance called (not sure of spelling),
macroglobulinemia or Waldenstrom's . It is a form of lymphoma that is very
rare. Wil bring the correct spelling next time. Wonder if anyone has heard
of this? It causes fatigue and tingling of hands and feet at first, attacks
the vital organs. Seems to be a bone marrow thing in which a blood
component goes wild, hence the macro part and produces globules that are too
large. Just remembered, the correct spelling would be in my files of
e-mails from my son. Will check that and come back. Ruth