From: Carlos Pérez [mailto:explorer...@hotmail.com]

Subject: RE: CS>New 73 y.o. member with chronic Ehrlichiosis requests help!!

Hello, Dan,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Strictly speaking Lyme´s diseases is produced by a Spiroquette and Ehrlichiosis
by Ehrlichiae, a Ricketsia. The main vector in both cases is ticks. The
sympthoms are sometimes similar. Since Ehrlichiosis is so common in the world I
hope I find persons that have experience treating it with CS.

At this stage, I am trying to do my best with the simple system I have. I am
getting a good quality bi-distilled through steaming, free of ions, that has no
reaction by itself. Terry Chamberlain suggested if necessary use a drop of pure
honey, but I like better her other suggestion using some CS fom the previous
batch. I don´t want to use salt again.

I am confused about the opinions concernong Ionic Silver and Colloidal Silver. There are al kinds of reasons for considering one or the other the convenient one. Meanwhile, I am trying to find out what my equipment is producing and optimize it, until I can buy a good trustable system. Next batch sould come out better. The product I am gettig looks like a glass of water with one dop of milk, very clear, almost totally transparent with a slight mist. I am stirring manually with a plastic spoon wile it is produced in order to keep the conglomerates s small as possible. The wire electrodes are placed on the opposite sides of a 10 ounce glass and they leave enough space to do it, but it still is a pain in the neck for 12-13 min.!! Eventally I have to get a system that produces at least one gallon at a time with much less hassle.

I will keep you informed about my "experiments".

Regards,

Carlos