Hi Richard would you be willing to share how to make CCu ? thanks debbie
From: "Richard Harris" <yr...@cfl.rr.com>

Hi Lance,

I used CS and CCu (colloidal copper that I make) and sprayed on the mold in my
shower. It was very effective and removed the mold with little effort.

Please check my Site & Blogspot where you'll find FREE 3 pages of CS Uses + 1
page of CS Favorites to which I refer often.
Let me know if I can be of help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 59 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street