The twelve cell salts were originally the Schussler cell salts, the
biochemic tissue salts or inorganic mineral substances or trace elements.
Other companies also make them now, for better or worse.    They are Calc
Fluor, calc phos, calc sulph, ferr phos, kali mur, kali phos, kali sulph,
mag phos, nat mur, nat phos, and nat sulph and silicea.  Worth researching.
Rowena

Rowena, What cell salts are you talking about$  Guess I really should read
the rest of the messages on this topic.  If that has been covered, ignore
this message, Ruth