-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Harris [mailto:yr...@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:11 PM
To: brit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp
Cc: Richard Harris
Subject: RE: CS>AG Deodorant

Hi Jonathan,
I read your many interesting, helpful articles as you share them and thank
you for them. I have been using 19ppm CS twice daily as a splash-on
deodorant and have been very pleased with it. I would hesitate to store my
CS in any metal container because I feel the CS might be affected by the
metal.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 59 Year FL Pharmacist